Are you suffering with pain and stiffness that is interfering with your life?
You know you need to do something about it but going to the gym or doing yoga sounds… Scary!
Worried that exercise might hurt and might actually make you feel worse?
The PAINFREE Club is a gentle, beginner friendly alternative that helps you achieve a Pain Free life by doing Pain Free, gentle exercise. Click below for more information and to sign up for a free trial.
About the PAINFREE CLUB::
The PAINFREE Club is an online rehab club that helps you achieve a Pain Free life by doing Pain Free, gentle exercises.
Who it’s for:
- Adults with injuries, aches and pains who are ready to take an active role in their recovery.
- People who are feeling older than they are because of their pain
- Those who just aren’t feeling ready for more intense forms of exercise like weight lifting or yoga. The PAINFREE is a gentle, beginner friendly alternative.
- Grandparents who want to be able to pick up their kids, care for them and play with them without pain holding them back
- Parents with older children who want to be able to stay active with their kids like going for hikes, bike rides, trips that involve sitting in a car for long periods or sleeping on different mattresses.
- People who are ready to listen to their body and work with it to achieve a PAINFREE life for many years to come.
Can I do it?
- YES! The PAINFREE Club is extremely gentle and is created for people with injuries and those that are new to exercise. You will be encouraged to listen to your body, and will be given plenty of modifications and alternatives to find a version of each exercise that works for you! We do plenty of stretching, rolling and gentle rehab exercises in each class. The PAINFREE Club is a non competitive environment. No one is trying to out work anyone else. It is your time to focus on YOU and helping yourself feel better!
Only$29.95 per month!
Get a FREE 2 weeks-Trial when you SIGN UP.
Start your FREE Trial
*When signing up for a free trial, your payment details will be taken at checkout but will not be charged until the free trial period is completed.
What does it include
The PAINFREE Club includes
Live weekly rehab classes via zoom
The classes are 45 minutes in length and led by a Certified Athletic Therapist who is highly trained in injury rehab. This is your opportunity to ask questions, get to know other participants who are just like you, and to feed off of the motivation of the instructor.
You will have access to a database of over 50 class recordings. If you can’t make the live class, you can still follow along with the recording a few days later. OR choose a different class that suits your needs at that time. Wake up with a headache? Follow along with one of the classes for the neck and head! Feeling worried about going out to shovel snow? We’ve got a class to prepare you for that too!
We know that commitment and consistency are the hardest parts of your rehab/ exercise journey. That’s why on our private facebook group, you will be able to connect with the other participants, form friendships, receive helpful advice from the instructors, and the motivation to continue to prioritize your health!
We know that the idea of joining our live class and being on camera might sound a little scary. Let us put your fears to rest! ONLY THE INSTRUCTOR WILL BE ABLE TO SEE YOU! Each participant will only be able to see the instructor but the instructor can see everyone and offer you guidance throughout the class.
Is it for the Whole Body?
YES! You may be tempted to think your knee/ back/ shoulder pain only requires knee/back/ shoulder exercises. But as you will soon learn….. It’s all connected! Most of our classes are full body however some do have a focus on one or two body parts. We find this whole body approach helps you feel better, faster! You will be shocked to find things that are sore and tight in areas of your body that you thought were “fine”. So, keep an open mind. We are whole human beings and not just parts. So you need a rehab plan that is whole body. Trust us!
Still Feeling Nervous?
You can turn off your camera and/or your microphone so you can follow along live without anyone being able to see or hear you. Simply unmute yourself to ask a question.
We strongly encourage all of our participants to join the live classes whenever possible. You will get way more benefit from consistently joining live than you will from watching the recordings ( We know you might be tempted to skip a week or even skip ahead in the video and miss some extremely beneficial parts of the class 😉 )
What if I don’t like it?
The PAINFREE Club comes with a 2 week free trial. This gives you time to join 2 live classes and to enjoy the recordings and facebook group as much as you want within that time. If you don’t think it’s for you, you can cancel before the end of these 2 weeks and won’t be charged a thing!
In addition, you can cancel at any time! You will continue to have access to The PAINFREE Club for the month that you have paid for . However you will not be charged for the following month once your cancellation is in effect.
Still not sure about whether the PAINFREE Club is right for you?
Speak with one of our instructors about your injury/ pain. They will offer their guidance and advice about whether they feel the PAINFREE Club can help you live the life you want.
Intro to PilatesWe will be joined by a guest instructor, Joanna Herring, to introduce us to the world of Pilates! In my own words, Pilates is all about core stability and body awareness and is a wonderful addition to anyone recovering from and preventing future injuries. Stay tuned for a description and introduction from Joanna herself!